In order for a Trainee to receive Centre Certification in their area of study, the following conditions must all be satisfactorily met:
- Completion of all practical and theoretical work at Grade 3 competency or above. This applies to all support subjects such as: Technical Mathematics, Communication Skills, Data Processing, Technical Drawing and Entrepreneurship.
- Completion of all documents for files, including : applications, birth certificates, school transcripts, etc.
- Payment of all applicable fees for the entire programme, including registration, ID card, testing, domestic and overseas Certification fees.
- Completion of an on-the-job training assignment.
- Completion of the 100 % minimum of training.
- Completion of at least one community project.