Applications, available from the Centre’s Office, must be filled out and submitted to the Admission/Registry Clerk:.
- Applicants must be Belizean or Permanent Resident in Belize or posses a Student Visa,
- Birth Certificate– Minimum 15 years old,
- Belize Social Security Identification Card,
- Recent Police Record,
- One (1) Recent ID Size Photo,
- Last Report Card/High School Transcript,
- Applicants under 18 years MUST bring along Parent/Guardian or Sponsor,
- Must pay ALL FEES.
- Applicants will only be accepted when appropriate fees have been paid to the Centre Clerk.
- All fees are payable on the first day of each month for which trainees are enrolled in training.
- If an applicant’s record is found to contain a deliberately false statement, the Trainee’s enrollment will be cancelled and the Trainee will be dismissed.
- Trainees dismissed for grievous infractions of the Centre’s regulation may reapply after two years. Trainees dismissed for lesser infractions may reapply after one year – not the end of the current but the following one.